Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way Recipes... ***www.dunkincooking.com***

Dutch Baby

3 Tbs. - Butter
3 - Eggs
3/4 C. - Flour
3/4 C. - Milk (warm in the microwave for 30 seconds)
2 Tbs. - Sugar
2 Tsp. - Vanilla Extract
Pinch Salt

Note: This cooks at 400 degrees, if your pan handles can't take that high heat, then do as I did. I wrapped my pan handles with aluminum foil to protect them from melting.


Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the butter in the frying pan and place it into the oven to melt. In a blender combine the eggs, flour, vanilla, salt, sugar and milk until smooth. Remove the hot pan from the oven and swirl the butter around to coat the pan, pour the remaining butter into the batter and stir together. Pour the batter into the pan and place back into the oven to bake, Cook the pancake for 20-25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Use a spatula to remove the pancake to a cutting board, sprinkle with powder sugar and slice. Plate the sections with some fresh sliced berries like I did or use jelly like I did when I was a kid.